Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

driver's education

<<

jeksonborn

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:22 am

driver's education

How long did it take you to learn to drive and what helped you?
<<

george66

Young Brewer

Post Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:38 am

Re: driver's education

Ever since I was a kid I had a passion to drive cars, my dad was my first teacher, he told me what a car was made of and what I needed to know and do to learn. It became my goal to sit and read and learn a lot of rules and tricks on https://www.moneyexpert.com/car-insurance/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-to-drive/ , and it helped me. There is no legal minimum number of lessons that must be taken before taking a driving test. But with a practice test that costs £62, you don't want to try until you're ready. Teachers usually do not suggest that you sign up for the test until they are sure of your abilities. :P
<<

maksbeb

Post Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:25 pm

I remembered my first driving lessons, when you were concentrating only on the road and your limbs, twisting the steering wheel, jerking the gearshift, and pushing the pedals. So much action all at once that the brain was simply incapable of perceiving road signs as well.
<<

catbrooks

Post Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:35 pm

Your input was quite valuable. To top it all off, I'd like to help others by sharing what I've learnt. You should be aware of a https://supremedissertations.com/ service that employs only the best academic writers. For a fair charge, you can hire these academic writers to work on any type of academic paper you need.
<<

Mraks

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:39 pm

Everyone needs to think about how to find ways to pay some of the fare. I know that this is not a problem now and some people already know that there are now specially designed for this application. But they are also different and it is better to think about what is most advantageous. I’m lucky that I found Uproad here, this is the most effective application that covers the whole country and the price for payment there is lower than other ways. Here I recently paid for this I-495 Express Lanes https://www.uproad.com/toll-point/495-express-lanes-toll-info-prices-cost-payment-options , you can see for yourself. It helped me a lot and I am personally very pleased. Good luck, I hope I could help.
<<

BruceAnderson

Post Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:28 am

It's wonderful to hear.

Return to General Chat