rerka

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:19 am

Best NFT memes

Best NFT memes
What is NFT and does it have a future?
At the moment, not everyone takes NFT technology seriously. In early March, the company Injective Protocol acquired a stencil "Morons" (White) by the famous street art artist Banksy for $95 thousand and burned it live, thus creating NFT.
It is noteworthy that this 2007 work ridicules collectors who buy art objects for a lot of money.
In my twitter account you can find only the best NFT memes
The very idea of buying virtual items came to us from games. For example, in Dota 2 or CS:GO you can purchase unique lots in the form of items of clothing, some artifacts or weapons. For example, one of the devoted fans of the Dota 2 game bought an unusual pink dog (Ethereal Flames Pink War Dog) for $ 38 thousand. She only brings game items to her master character. And there are many such games in which you can buy something for real money.
Avid collectors are willing to pay crazy amounts for the right to possess a rare item. Digital NFT objects may also be among such artifacts. The only difference is only the carrier. In any case, everyone can look at the object and use a copy of it, but only one person has the right of ownership. In the case of NFT, this right is stored in the crypto wallet of the sole owner.
Another game based on the Ethereum blockchain is CryptoKitties, which was launched in 2017. The essence of the game is to buy, collect, breed and sell virtual cats. It is worth noting that each cat is unique and has its own personal NFT. The offspring of two seals gives a new digital character with random genetic characteristics of his parents or mutations. The price of virtual seals varies depending on its rare genes and can reach $1 million.
<<

PimClieff

Young Brewer

Post Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:07 pm

Re: Best NFT memes

I'm more than sure that NFTs do have a bright future, and I think over time, more people will get into this field because it can be pretty profitable.
<<

davidklayer

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:27 am

Good
<<

Abraham.Greyson

Post Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:25 am

That's true, in my opinion, NFT world are changing too fast today! For example, new fantastic think like Dynamic NFT. Its have a fluid smart contract allowing the NFT to evolve with time in response to real-world events. So benefits on hands!
Here you can read and article about it https://4irelabs.com/articles/what-is-dynamic-nft/

Return to General Chat