Invest

<<

Mershas

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:25 pm

Re: Invest

Artem20 wrote:Friends, I would be insanely grateful if you could tell me some good information about investing.

I often read advice on the Internet from successful experts and noticed that recently more and more people are advised to invest money in tangible assets such as real estate and precious metals. If the purchase of real estate requires a lot of capital, then you can buy gold or silver with a small budget. To do this, you should look for offers to sell not ingots of such metals, but investment coins, for example, here https://www.pacificpreciousmetals.com/us-gold-coins are many offers for the sale of this particular product. I also think that buying gold or silver is a safer investment option now.
<<

mathildebuxtonn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:41 am

Good investment is a profitable startup. Think about ride-sharing app like Uber or so https://sloboda-studio.com/blog/how-to-create-a-ride-sharing-app/ more than 120 million monthly users worldwide in 2020 used Uber and its global competitors like BlaBlaCar, Lyft, and DiDi
<<

Sundall

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:47 am

Investing wisely starts with managing your monthly expenses effectively. One significant area where you can save is on groceries. PocketGuard's blog offers great tips on creating a monthly grocery budget that could free up more funds for investment. By reducing your grocery expenses, you can allocate more money towards your investment goals. For actionable advice on saving money through smart grocery shopping and budgeting, which in turn could boost your investment funds, see here on PocketGuard's website.

Return to General Chat