do you like getting a massage?
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:05 am

Re: do you like getting a massage?

I usually work in the same kind of sitting posture all day and to get some physical and mental relaxation, I definitely love getting a massage at weekends. Massages don't only help you in reducing stress but can also relax your muscles and strengthen your immune system.

However, picking a massage technique according to your problem is good. So, I am sharing one of the leading massage therapies here:

Reflexology - This is one of my favourite massages because you just need to put gentle pressure on different points on the hands and feet to get rid of shoulder and lower back pain. You can perform this massage at home with great ease and probably, this source https://www.wellness-fee.ch/EN/massage-points.htm will help you find the massage points seamlessly.

Sports Massage - It doesn't like spa or relaxation massage but works to deal with severe kinds of pains. However, it is hard to perform these kinds of massages at home and a certified practitioner can only perform them. Better to get Belfast sports massage only from certified practitioners.

Swedish Massage - This massage is also popular among people because it helps reduce pain and confers great physical and mental relaxation. Swedish massage also energizes the body.

Return to General Chat