Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Need advice from Mac enthusiasts! What is the best file mana

<<

FerdinandaLA22

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:26 am

Need advice from Mac enthusiasts! What is the best file mana

Having been a Windows user for a long time but recently started running on MacOS... I'm not satisfied with Finder so I'm looking for alternarive with better features
What is the best tools for file transferring? Are they indeed better than Finder? Any ideas are welcome!
Tnx in advance!
<<

Johnhnr8888

Post Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:47 am

Re: Need advice from Mac enthusiasts! What is the best file

TBH I satisfied with Finder)) I have no problem with it.
<<

MasonMas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:15 pm

Re: Need advice from Mac enthusiasts! What is the best file

Hi!
Generally there are a lot of file managers you can use but only a few are really good. I've been using Commander One tool for a long time and IMO it's best alternative to Finder. It works fine and I haven't really experienced some problems...It's flexible enough to be used with or without the PRO pack features, depending on your specific needs. It has dual panel system which is a great advantage for me. It comes in very handy when accessing multiple folders at once, because you can have them side by side. Commander also comes with support for hotkeys.
Highly recommend it!

The fastest way to transfer large files online depends on various factors, including the size of the files, your internet connection speed. Personally I prefer direct transfer. You can use File Transfer Protocol (FTP) for fast transfer. You should def check out this article about ftp to understand how it works
<a href="https://fileproinfo.com/blog/how-do-i-use-ftp-client-on-mac/2022/">https://fileproinfo.com/blog/how-do-i-use-ftp-client-on-mac/2022/</a>

Return to General Chat