<<

stoianracing

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:32 am

Integrating HubSpot with Power BI

Hi everyone, I'm interested in integrating HubSpot with Power BI using Windsor.ai.

Has anyone here done this before and can offer some advice?
<<

chahinazsie

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:03 pm

Re: Integrating HubSpot with Power BI

Yes, I've actually integrated HubSpot with Power BI using Windsor.ai and it was a pretty smooth process. First, you'll need to connect your HubSpot account to https://windsor.ai/connect/hubspot-power-bi-integration/ and authorize the data transfer. Once that's done, you can use the Windsor.ai connector in Power BI to access your HubSpot data and build your visualizations. One thing to keep in mind is that Windsor.ai offers some pre-built dashboards for HubSpot that can be a great starting point for your own custom reports.
<<

florindooff

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 am

I haven't used Windsor.ai specifically, but I have integrated HubSpot with Power BI in the past. One thing I found helpful was using Power BI's built-in HubSpot connector, which can save some time compared to setting up a third-party integration.
<<

Liliana89

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:31 pm

Determine what data you want to extract from HubSpot and visualize in Power BI. Identify the specific metrics, dimensions, and reports you need to access. Geometry Dash is sure to bring a lot of great things to challenge your quick skills.

Return to General Chat