Post pictures of your electronics

<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:26 am

jjgamepro17 wrote:Wow necro, you did some neat stuff to your xbox...Mine is just normal, I havent the slightest clue where to start even if I attempted something like that....I would post pics but I mostly have ALOT of games and a like big widescreen HD tv, my computer...and ps2, a psp and a DS...and cell phone, and suround sound speakers

Ive got a good 7.1 surround system but an HD TV is something I do not have. I believe the FCCs ruling that all TVs imported for sale in the US be digital just went into effect or is about to so the prices on those should become affordable shortly. What kind (plasma, LCD, Projection, DLP) do you have and what brand? And if you happen to know anyone who wants to pay someone to do work on their xbox let me know (I wont put illegally copied xbox games on it though). I spent so much money on tools and equipment to do it I need to try to make some of it back so the woman stops b**ch at me. :o
Speaking of tools I bought for the xbox I should have include a picture of my dremel. It is simply the greatest, coolest, most versitile tool you can buy. Every guy should own one at some point.
<<

psicryptor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:17 am

Necrophiliac wrote:
supashay91 wrote:more importantly...do you want a 360 :twisted:

Yeah, stood on line for 9 hours in windy, rainy, 40 degree weather in front of best buy launch night because both EB and Gamestop d1cked me out of my preorders. Of the current gen systems I also have two PS2s, one gamecube, 3 xboxes (well 5 if you count the two broken ones I bought off of ebay to repair and resell), a nintendo DS and a PSP. :D

FREAK! :lol:
"A dangerous deed, indeed, to contend with the man who sold the world!"
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:39 pm

I went mostly because it was something to do (also because I wanted to sell one of the other two on ebay when they came in). At leat I wasnt one of the retards who had a tent collapse on them.

<<

kprat4

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:05 pm

necro why the hell you have so many systems, why do you need more than one of each!?!?!
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:46 pm

Well Ive owned just about every system except the pricey oddball ones like 3DO and NEo Geo and such, Game consoles were just something I would always save up for when I was growing up.
Lets see...I have two PS2's because like most people who own one (expecially a first version PS2) the laser went and it only plays games when im lucky so I needed to replace it. I have a bunch of xboxes because modding them has become a bit of a hobby of mine. It seems like every time I finish one Im getting an idea for a new one. Once my JP blue Kusami is finished Ill post some more pics of that one. I'm sure once I get the replacement parts I ordered for the ones I got off of ebay Ill probably keep and mod one of those too.[/list]
<<

jjgamepro17

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:10 am

Necrophiliac wrote:I have two PS2's because like most people who own one (expecially a first version PS2) the laser went and it only plays games when im lucky so I needed to replace it

Ya know, the same things happend to my ps2, I ended up purchasing another one...So yeah, I also have ps2's
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:33 am

Yeah sony makes great CRT telivisions but when it comes with anything that has moving parts (other than buttons), stereo systems and speakers (which move also) they are awful.
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:22 pm

If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:39 pm

This hand full of chash will be going to another something that i will be buying tommorow. Will post pics of my new toy tommorow. hehe. To bad the place doesnt accept ATM.
<<

jtwright

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:29 pm

:shock: your white :lol: but i have more money then that in my closet
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:07 am

Those are all 5's, hahahaahah jk. Same thing with my ps2 cept i bought a small one after and they barley read a disc with minimal scratchs..

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:33 am

Danopoly wrote:Image

This hand full of chash will be going to another something that i will be buying tommorow. Will post pics of my new toy tommorow. hehe. To bad the place doesnt accept ATM.

Youre getting yourself a hooker? You're right though, pimps usually have a strict cash only policy. :lol:
<<

alimobeer

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:19 am

Wait you guys live in the states right? Those could all be 1$ bills :lol:

psp man is a b**ch who can't hack. Lets see him hack this school computers if he thinks he so great.

If you say you an do some thin do it, don't be fake like some people around here.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:14 am

hey uhh yeah thats alot of csh and IK just wanted to know if I could borrow some, my PSTw-errr grandmas very sick and I need about 200$ to pay for her repla-errr surgury...she has uhhhhh disc readeritis...
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:10 pm

alimobeer wrote:Wait you guys live in the states right? Those could all be 1$ bills :lol:

no alimo, one dollar bills wont get you the computer below. Everyone, say hello to my mac mini with intel core processor. Screw windows. Now no more viruses!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Tech Chat