<<

PeterPalmer

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:36 am

Brick selection

I'm not really into the topic of construction, and I want to know which brick is a good option for cladding your house? I am looking for something that looks good and does not make a big loss.
<<

Missie

Young Brewer

Post Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Re: Brick selection

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
<<

TheodoreHill

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:59 am

You are lucky that I am a builder and I can wait for you some great advice. For over a year now, I have been ordering building materials at https://brickwholesale.co.uk/bricks/ibstock-bricks/. For example, Ibstock's Alderley Russet Blend brick is a light textured red / multicolor perforated cladding brick cut from wire. It's not a bad option.
<<

michalshawn

Young Brewer

Post Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:12 pm

PeterPalmer wrote:I'm not really into the topic of construction, and I want to know which brick is a good option for cladding your house? I am looking for something that looks good and does not make a big loss.

For cladding you house, you need to choose brick wisely. Brick should be standard size, well burnt in kilns and give ringing metallic sound when struck with each other. I was unaware about these qualities of brick. When I construct my house, I hired labour from labour hire Sydney and their manager told me about it.
<<

emmaamelia126

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 pm

PeterPalmer wrote:I'm not really into the topic of construction, and I want to know which brick is a good option for cladding your house? I am looking for something that looks good and does not make a big loss.

Hi,
These are some good quality bricks for home building,
Sand lime bricks.
Engineering bricks.
Concrete bricks.
Fly ash clay bricks.
You can use any of these for your house building but a good one is Sand lime brick. Also, I suggest you to use lime lay bricks on your roof so that, if you install a solar system on your roof then you do not face any problem.
<<

emmaamelia126

Young Brewer

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Common Burnt Clay is a good option for cladding I recently renovated my kitchen and I use these bricks for cladding. As you know kitchen renovation is a bit difficult as compared to other home parts. So I use these because this help to keep the temperature of the house in control. I use vinyl cladding for external cladding.

Return to POST HERE TO GAIN ACCESS