Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:40 am

Heart Locket? (Photoshop CS Pro)

Ok, I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Basically, I have an image with a specif part I'm going to cut out. However, thats simple.

What I need: I plan to take this part I'm cutting out and then place it inside a render, self made, or provided of a Heart Locket. (Or make the part I'm cutting out look like a photograph in the shape of a heart.)

(So basically I'm placing my image inside of a Heart Locket of some sort, or I'm making it look like a photograph in the heart shape.)

My problem is trying to find a decent picture of a heart locket myself to render. Would somebody be able to provide me with a render, or an image of an (open, one sided) Heart Locket that I could render and edit my image into myself.

It would also be nice if someone could provide or make a tutorial as how I would take this image and make it look like a Photograph, only in the shape of a heart.

I'd like to use Photoshop CS2, however if tutorials can be provided I won't mind downloading another program (which i can find myself giveth the name.) Note: I can't provide an example of what I myself am exactly looking for as I haven't been able to find one.

Thank You.

Edit: please move to general graphics