Bowser Brawl

<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 pm

Eh, looks real boring to me. Don't really like the text either. Why did you make like 2 letters on top blue and 3 letters on the bottom blue? Reminds me of a dog with 2 different colored eyes. Plus the little part on his lower body is missing, looks weird to me. But if you like it then cool. It's just "meh" to me.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:30 pm

Ouch...wasnt expecting that.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm

Lol well wasn't really in a good mood. But I mean I ain't going to lie to someone. Maybe I should've said it in a nicer way....
It's good. Not to busy. The person looking at it isn't distracted away from the main image at all ;)
And I like dogs with 2 different colored eyes too. Old dog used to have 2 different colored eyes. He was a cool dog. Always hung out with my goat too. They never fought or nothing. Goat died though a few months ago :( That sucked.
Anyone selling tame goats?
I wouldn't mind having a penguin either. Is it legal to have a pet penguin in North Carolina? That'd be awesome. It's illegal to have pet turtles though. Found that out the hard way. It was really stupid. How's a turtle get salmonella? I mean it aint like a person can get it from a turtle. Unless you eat it. Can you eat turtles?
Anyways nice sig.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:52 pm

how did viewing a picture go to tame goats and penguins and salmonella from a turtle? I think there lies your answer Mailas...dont take ace's opinions to seriously cause he doesnt know what he's talking about :P lolol How did you do the shadowing outlines of bowser? ( i dont know how to do too many things on photoshop)
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:25 pm

Well its his opinion.
As for the outlines, CTRL+CLICK the render layer, then go to where the outline is (make sure your on a marquee, and not something like the paint bucket)
and right click it, go to stroke, select your color and thats it.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 pm

ace_012 wrote:.... jibberish ...

Great... how did someone with ADD slip onto the staff?!!? ;)

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Don't ask me. I'm just part of the staff ;) O well. Don't know what went over me. Nice sig mailas. Boring imo though. But none the less (is that one word or 3?) its coo.

Return to Graphics Section