Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

PSP-DOOM ****OFFICAL TUTORIAL**** made by me

<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:14 pm

PSP-DOOM ****OFFICAL TUTORIAL**** made by me

ok heres tutorial:

Go here to download the newset Doom-PSP(http://dl.qj.net/DOOM-PSP-v0.05-Gaming- ... /catid/195) after you need to download SeiPSPTool(http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/cgi-bin/ ... 0,0,40,910) once you download the Doom-PSP open SeiPSPTool and look at the pic above Image slect the whole folder of PSP-DOOM That you just downloaded make sure everthing is the same as mine and aslo change the drive to the drive your psp on then click generate and export to 1.50 heres another pic if u cant find generate Image after that go into youe psp and go into the game folder and find the doom one with out the % and click it then find the WADS floder and open it then place all wads their with this new version wad file names do not have to be in caps so doom1.wad *note here are what you should rename some of your wad files to quake1.was=doom1.wad quake2.wad=doom2.wad goldeneye.wad=doom2.wad if this tutoraial is used anywhere else please give me credit D3VIL'sAdvocate DOOM WAD files can be found at psp-hacks.com
Last edited by D3ViLsAdvocate on Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:09 am

what about golden eye wad wat do i do cause doom is runable on 2.01 and i have got other wads workin part from golden eye and i can load it but when i m gonna start playin it freezes and reboots my psp
<<

Samineru

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 am

Does that say convert 1.5>1.0?
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:34 pm

yup, cool eh? Oh and you can also make emulators with different images, by using Custom Eboot.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:38 pm

whoa man thats pretty neat i have an older version of psptool

Return to PSP Tutorials