Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Fastloader V0.7 Tutorial (Tutorial By PStationP)

<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Fastloader V0.7 Tutorial (Tutorial By PStationP)

Download Here: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/90

Once you have it downloaded, extract it. Once you extracted it, you should open up the fastloader folder, and inside should be and ISO folder, ISOMISC folder, and ISOSPLIT folder, a PSP folder, and other files. Connect you psp to your computer with a usb, and put your psp into usb mode. Once in usb mode, open up your psp into your MAIN PSP ROOT FOLDER. This is the folder that opens as soon as the click onto the drive that the psp is in. Copy every folder from the Fastloader folder into your psp folder. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the psp folder, and say yes, because then it will just ADD the files needed into your psp folder into the correct places. Once you have finished that, exit out of usb mode and fully restart your psp. Now, put your psp into usb mode again, and open up the ISO folder in your root folder. In there, place ISOs and they will load up on the fastloader.

To start fastloader, go to the game section on your psp and go down to memory stick games. There you should see a yellow smiley face, and click on it. Fastloader will then open, and you can load your isos.

*Remember, ISOs will NOT fit on a 32mb memory stick, you will atleast need a 512mb or 1gb stick to get ISOs on the psp.

Good Luck!
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:54 pm

still no luck

Hi
thanks for your help so far. ok tried that, downloaded fastloader, unzipped to desktop, put all the folders into the psp folder in root folder of psp, rebooted psp, still no smiley face under the games menu, only the 1.5 update logo thingy!! any more ideas, or am i still doing summat wrong
cheers
John
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:10 pm

okay i'm going to add pictures and make this with more info.. just make sure that when you go to the games folder, you scroll ALL the way down to memory stick games, then click on that, and then in the memory stick games should be the fastloader...
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:11 pm

Don't try any fastloader stuff, use UMD Emulator v0.8C. It's much better. Just download it, extract it. take the UMDEMULATOR and the UMDEMULATOR% from the PSP.GAME folder and drag it too your PSP/GAME folder. Next, take the UMDEMULATOR (not from the PSP/GAME folder) but the one beside the PSP folder you just downloaded from me. Take that folder and drag it too your ROOT file of your memory stick...then launch it.

:!: NOTE: To play games (ISO) you have to make a new file in your root file called ISO. stick any ISo games in there to play.

Here's the file to run the ISOs. read the tutorial I just gave you above, carfully! http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M8DNG5BRR4002UCZS0I7U8VFP
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Hi
well i already ried the 8c thing, that didnt work, so before i go back to it, il carry on with the fastloader method, as im just startng to get my head around it now.
Cheers
JOhn
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:41 pm

johnstorer1 wrote:Hi
well i already ried the 8c thing, that didnt work, so before i go back to it, il carry on with the fastloader method, as im just startng to get my head around it now.
Cheers
JOhn

when you did the UMDEMULATOR v0.8 or so, what were you stuck on/at? and where did you download your files at?
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:56 pm

umd emulator

Hi
the iso game files i bought on thr net, the dscs included the umd emulator 8c. I nzipped and added the files into the psp folders as per instructions, but like the current method, there was no icon, infact only a corrupt dato icon
cheers
John
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Give my files a try, it will work. :wink:
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:01 pm

Yeah and trust PSPortableV2, he WILL get it to work for you, because with everything that he helped me with, it worked 100%!!!
Thanks PSPortableV2!
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:21 pm

Hi
ok then so iif im gonna go with the 8c emulator, then again ill need an idiots guide type tutorial to help me through, thanks all so far for your help and patience, im goin to bed now, wil have to carry on with this problem tomorrow,
cheers
john
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:23 pm

i'll write up a tutorial unless PSPortableV2 wants to?
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:52 pm

PSPortableV2 wrote:Don't try any fastloader stuff, use UMD Emulator v0.8C. It's much better. Just download it, extract it. take the UMDEMULATOR and the UMDEMULATOR% from the PSP.GAME folder and drag it too your PSP/GAME folder. Next, take the UMDEMULATOR (not from the PSP/GAME folder) but the one beside the PSP folder you just downloaded from me. Take that folder and drag it too your ROOT file of your memory stick...then launch it.

:!: NOTE: To play games (ISO) you have to make a new file in your root file called ISO. stick any ISo games in there to play.

Here's the file to run the ISOs. read the tutorial I just gave you above, carfully! http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M8DNG5BRR4002UCZS0I7U8VFP

It's right here..hehe, just read carefully above, and PstationP, no problem man. :)
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:51 am

Hi
well either of you can write it, as long as its in simpllified terms, as i have mentioned, im no computer whizz, but do appreciate the help
Ta
John

add on: Ok guys im back online for next attempt!!
John

edited by PSPortableV2. (next time, please edit your posts.)
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Before we begin anything more, what firmware version are you, because ISOs can only be played on a 1.5!

If you were trying on anything higher or lower, it won't work. :x
<<

johnstorer1

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:20 pm

Hi
i am now running version 1.5, after downloading from 2.0
cheers
john
Next