Now what do I do?????

<<

usac5

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm

Now what do I do?????

Ok, I'm a nubie. I Followed the tut on how to downgrade from ver.3.03 to 1.50 & I did it right. ( Under system version is nsays I have 303 Hen). I also did the x.yz update. Now am I ready to load up a Game (rom)? I am trying to install Metroid for nes or enen super Metroid for SNES. Am I ready to do this? I need help. Please give me step-by-step instructions to do this. (Once I do it for the 1st time, I'll have it down).
Thanks so much to anyone that can help.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:54 pm

Well, first off... wrong section. This should be in the Help section.

Second, what is your system version now? It shouldn't be Hen anymore, it should be 3.03 OE-(A,B, or C).

After you do get the custom firmware loaded up, transfer anything on your memory card you want to keep to your computer, then format it through the PSP.

Find the emulator you want to use. You can find some in the downloads section of pspbrew. There should be directions on how to install in the readme, which usually consists of putting 2 folders in your game150 folder... although the emulator you choose may be different, so check the readme.

After that, the folder for the emulator that does not have the % should have a folder inside for roms. Put the rom in there then start up your psp.

Go to game>memory card, and you should see your emulator... there ya go.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Please read the rules before posting.

For further discussion on this thread refer to your other thread in the help section.
http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8870

~Locked~
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PSP Tutorials