Tutorial: How to Install and Use AutoPopstation 4

<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:01 pm

Also, the document.dat doesn't even need to be there. It's a small file though, so you may opt to leave it there. No biggie.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:34 pm

I did make the DOCUMENT.DAT file, but i was unsuccessful in making the eboot =/. but right now i am tryin to convert my 3.50 to 1.5 and having troubles >_< :x . but when it would ask me to type in the iso name, i would type it in perfectly and press enter, then the window would go away, and i would have to click on "autopopstation4" again, then it would ask me to type in the iso name and i would do so, then the window would go away again.. so im not sure whats wrong. instead of typing the name in i pressed "4" instead then it asked me to type in name and i did so then it went through some other stuff that beatz stated in his tutorial. i got all the way to the end where the eboot and document.dat should be created, but it said the folders where not found or something.. but the document.dat came out successfull. but anyways, i am working on the 3.50 to 1.5v and having problems, i tried it a few times but no luck. i got the lumines game and dl the neccessary folders and put em in the right place, but when i start lumines and press start and everything, the game continues to play and my PSP does not restart. help?
<<

Beatz

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm

ok darkpackman77 took off a site from my tutorial because it is iso/cso infested so i will give u the link to that site and it has all the gamecodes you need for every game ill pm u this just make an account to view the page its very helpful. Now for your lumines problem try my tutorial with pics and step by step procudure http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/537943 and that should help you
My Psp Life> 2.6>2.71>2.80>3.03>1.5YES!>3.03OE-C>bricked!>1.5>3.03OE-B>
bricked!>1.5>3.03OE-C>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-4
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Alright thanks ALOT :D . ill see what i can do, hopefully be up to playin ps1 games by tommorrow :D.

EDIT: I made it to 3.40OE-A psp now, so i am going back to work on this. Back when i did this earlier, i was able to make the ISO file and the DOCUMENT.DAT file for the game. however, i was unsuccessful in turning the ISO file into a eboot file as stated for step 7. But i am just gonna try the whole thing over again and see what i can come up with. BTW: i think there are ways to play the game with just the ISO file. just put the file into the ISO folder at the base of the mem stick. i tried it but i was unsuccessful in that too... therefore i'll just start all over again..

EDIT: well i tried it all over again, but when i try to do step 7 and click on autopopstation 4 and try to type in the same iso name that i used to save it as in step 6, the autopopstation3 window closes automatically when i press enter for some reason.
<<

Leichtspeed

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Hi, great tutorial, but I have a question:

when I execute the AutoPopStation4.bat, the window that opens scrolls over and over with this message:

cygwin1.dll was missing, cygwin1.dll is being copied to C:\windows\system
access is denied
0 files copied

attempting to convert again

Can you tell me what is wrong? Thanks in advance! I've redownloading the program several times but to no avail.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:10 pm

i was about to tell you to try redownloading it but.. um did you insert a PS1 disc?
<<

Leichtspeed

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:14 pm

Lol, yeah I did, I wish it was that simple! Can anyone post a link to a reliable download for Auotpopstation? Maybe the downloads I've tried are corrupt?
<<

Beatz

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:35 pm

lol it is simple but some times you need the .dll's in your system folder so go to google and tpye the cygwin1.dll in google and download it probably its the first link and put it in your C:\windows\system folder:P and it should work if it asks for any more .dll's same thing google it and put it in the system folder ill add this to tut
My Psp Life> 2.6>2.71>2.80>3.03>1.5YES!>3.03OE-C>bricked!>1.5>3.03OE-B>
bricked!>1.5>3.03OE-C>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40oe-a>3.52M33-4
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:22 pm

This is awesome, does it work on any CFW? and what about a multi-disc game? It would be so awesome to play MGS on my PSP as soon as I downgrade.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Ya, i use this to put games on my 3.40 OE.
<<

Salzgablah

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:05 pm

hmm i copied your settings, and made the iso, but i cant extract it, says there is an error. So i tried to go ahead and continue and i find all the info needed and click ok for the last time and it says invalid ISO, any clue as to what happened? and im using 3.90 M33 with only popsloader as a plugin

*Edit* lol the game id code needed to be cap's...ouch i think i got it

*Edit* grr so i completed the process...Does the ISO that is still a winrar file go into my ISO folder and the folder i created w/ autopopstation go in the game folder (or Game150 folder) any help would be awesome because it says "game could not be started (80010002).

also, when i try to extract the iso that was created, it gives me a error still "no archives found, does this mean i messed up the iso i created?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Your PS1 games need to be in EBOOT form.
<<

Salzgablah

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 am

Ok so i made another eboot. and everything seems great (copying FFVII btw) i get to the menu with "new game" or "continue" so i select new game and then it goes to a black screen and stops. Do you know if it is my CFW 3.90 M33 and if it is, which CFW should i downgrade to?
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 am

Use POPSloader, with the 3.71 pops. Otherwise, battles will crash your PSP.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

Salzgablah

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:27 am

thats the 3.71 version of popsloader not a downgrade to CFW 3.71 yes?

*edit* i got it working thanks for the help guys!
Last edited by Salzgablah on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to PSP Tutorials