2.0, or 12?

<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am

please tell me what that picture you linked to means!
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:09 pm

its basically a cool webbrowser.U see the tv beside it?Well thats the tv that shows u cable and internet if u turn the other thing on.I think u can get email on it too but I havnt used it that much.But u can get information to it like the ip address and wep key and other things u need too.Thats y u should use it but u really shouldnt cuz if u do ur psp will automaticaly swithc to 2.0

Its really cool to use though.I can only use it when I go to my cousins house or somethign cuz he has 2.0.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:40 pm

and it works with a psp...
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:03 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:its basically a cool webbrowser.U see the tv beside it?Well thats the tv that shows u cable and internet if u turn the other thing on.I think u can get email on it too but I havnt used it that much.But u can get information to it like the ip address and wep key and other things u need too.Thats y u should use it but u really shouldnt cuz if u do ur psp will automaticaly swithc to 2.0

Its really cool to use though.I can only use it when I go to my cousins house or somethign cuz he has 2.0.

you said a lot here, and im just wondering..this only works for 2.0? cause I'm not too sure about that.
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:05 pm

well thats just the network update.(this im not lieing about for sure) my cousin helped me install the stuff I need from it onto the network update thing and I have no clue how he got the wep key and ip address and such but he sais u need 2.0 to use the browser.Remember, THIS IS NOT DOWNLOADABLE.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:11 pm

right... :roll:
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable