silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Location: Hanging out the window, with my magnum takin' out some puntos

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

WLAN switch is being dumb

Okay, so my WLAN switch acts like it works, but when I try to connect to any networks or play through ad-hoc, it just says it's can't find any networks. OR in the case of adhoc, I'm alone in the lobby. WTF?!
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

If the switch wouldn't work, it would signal that the "WLAN switch must be turned OFF" (Or something along those lines).

It must be that your signal is getting interrupted waves of some sort, or perchance something else.
由美子
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I figured this out a while ago..

i dont know if its the samething in ur situation but, When people compress games or expand them they wont work with each other i.e. CSO will not work with ISO (in some games)
-Formerly DCM
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 am

It doesn't give me that message, but yet it doesn't connect to any networks anywhere, or any adhoc lobbies. How would the signal be getting interrupted?
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

<<

False_chicken

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:18 am

Yumiko is right. And no idea. You know I am sitting right next to you I could have just told you this lol. Another useless post.
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:19 am

False_chicken wrote:Yumiko is right. And no idea. You know I am sitting right next to you I could have just told you this lol. Another useless post.

I hate you.

<<

False_chicken

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 12 times

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 am

I know. You just told me lol

Return to PSP Help