Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

NES Emulator Setup help plz.

<<

stephaknee26

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 am

NES Emulator Setup help plz.

So, I downloaded the nes emulator off this site. Then it came with and app folder and within that folder had a folder name FCEUGX (which had the .dol) then it had another folder just named FCEUGX that just had 2 sub folders rom and saves.
I took the FCEUGX folder that had the .dol in it and pasted it onto my app folder on my sd card. (I changed the FCEUGX.dol to boot.dol) then put the FCEUGX folder that had rom and saves in there too. I put the nes game I dled into the ROM folder. When I load it via homebrew it says this is an invalid wii application.. The ext that shows on home brew is /apps/FCEUGX/boot.dol
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
<<

moris2

Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 am

snes 9xtyl

theres a better emulator than that one ill give link...u just toss it in ur GAME150 folder

http://dl.qj.net/SNESPSP_TYL-Standard-V ... /catid/135
<<

otis

Post Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:52 am

Re: NES Emulator Setup help plz.

In the first step, you need to install the Emulator among us on your PC. The Emulator is a virtual machine that runs on your computer and allows you to run applications and games.
<<

sharase12

Post Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:45 pm

Playing the wordle nyt game is worth it if you have difficulty remembering new words. If you have a lot of trouble remembering new words and don't want to memorize definitions, playing the word cloud game is definitely a good idea.
<<

andree23

Young Brewer

Post Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:38 am

NES Emulator Setup help is here to help you get started with your new NES emulator. This guide will provide you with the necessary slope information to get started, including how to set up your emulator and how to play your favorite NES games. We hope this guide helps you enjoy your new NES emulator and enjoy playing your favorite games!

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew