Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

NeoCD neocd.bin (bios)

<<

Aqulis

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:26 pm

NeoCD neocd.bin (bios)

were do you get the neocd.bin file from I cant find it anywere, everywere I find says to search for it on the internet but i cqnt find it and that it should be 512kb in size. help plz.
<<

Ramuthra

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:15 pm

I dont think I get it either. I thought we just had to make a folder called NEOCD.BIN and then put our Bios in there.

I also don't understand the bios. Can we just go to a rom site and find NeoGeo and download something?
<<

mekanik

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:58 pm

the bios is a file needed to run the emulator, you must add the file neocd.bin into the directory with the other files for the neo cd emulator. to find the file search on google for "neo geo bios" most dont work, good luck finding a working one!!! then after that, you must find working games (very elusive) in fact today is the first day i actually got a game to load :D and not an error with ipl.txt or something like that. so i am here to contest that it works great, i have about 15 games that run from zip, and only 1 (last blade 2) runs slow as hell, but other than that Neo Cd is a good working emulator, however i dont think that it supports a fullscreen mode (does it??) 2 months to find, metal slug 2, and ninja commander was worth the wait!!
<<

maicleusa

Young Brewer

Post Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:21 pm

Re: NeoCD neocd.bin (bios)

great

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew