NESTERJ

<<

HCD

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:42 am

NESTERJ

Hi, ppl i downloaded nesterJ, nut i dont know what it is. Do i need to keep NesterJ file to be able to play my Emulators??? :roll:
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:58 am

LOL...no you dont have to keep NesterJ. NesterJ is just another type of emulator that allows you too play original nes games...so yeah. if you want to play other emulators, you'll have to just get them off of here and go to the Pack Generator. and check off what emulators you'd want and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on generate. (there will be 2 files that you get....one with a Percent(%) mark and the other one without the % mark. All the roms and games that you have for that emulator, goes in the one without the (%)percent mark)

From then,if you have anymore difficulties, just PM me and ill help ya out.
*oh and remember, you have to have firmware 1.50 or less inorder to play emulatorss and other homwbrew stuff.
<<

HCD

Young Brewer

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:14 am

THANKS

Hi, yeah ive got da snes and megadrive emulators to work wow wow wee!!! Just ordered a 1GB memorey card, cant wait toplay the bigger games :D
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:28 am

Congrats. Welcome to homebrew!
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:41 am

Re: THANKS

HCD wrote:Hi, yeah ive got da snes and megadrive emulators to work wow wow wee!!! Just ordered a 1GB memorey card, cant wait toplay the bigger games :D

I think i helped ya out..but if i did, hehe..awesomeness! if by change you need something else or like questions...remember...post here, and by notime...someone will help ya out...This site is the NUMBER ONE! :wink:

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew