GTA in exactly 18 days!!!!

<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

You'll see, lalilulelo, you'll see. I'm against even the purchase of the newer systems because of so many hardware fixes... but even I am considering buying a new console just for this. And farquezy is right, they have always seemed to come out on PC as well, but they take quite a bit longer. I don't know if I can wait. I just know that I'm going to be hearing so many things about that game and I know I'm going to want to try it out... eh...

PS3 = Metal Gear Solid 4 which is truly going to rule my world... and also GTA IV... which is... also going to truly rule my world. For both of those games alone, I'm considering a PS3. I just refuse to pay more than $200 for a new system lol - call me cheap.... that's what I am.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 am

DarkPacMan77 wrote:You'll see, lalilulelo, you'll see. I'm against even the purchase of the newer systems because of so many hardware fixes... but even I am considering buying a new console just for this. And farquezy is right, they have always seemed to come out on PC as well, but they take quite a bit longer. I don't know if I can wait. I just know that I'm going to be hearing so many things about that game and I know I'm going to want to try it out... eh...

PS3 = Metal Gear Solid 4 which is truly going to rule my world... and also GTA IV... which is... also going to truly rule my world. For both of those games alone, I'm considering a PS3. I just refuse to pay more than $200 for a new system lol - call me cheap.... that's what I am.

-DarkPacMan77-

Sorry DPM, nothing will change my mind about it. Plus, I'm more excited about MGS4. Its the last and final game of the Metal Gear Solid Saga and thats the only game I actually really wanna play. They're coming out with two hardware bundles with MGS4, so if you need info about the specs just ask me and I'll link you to a site that will tell you about the hardware bundles if your planning to get the ps3 and the game.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:16 am

Please do so, and do so in this thread. I'd love to know about the bundles. Options are always good to have. And while I may not be able to change your mind about GTA IV, I'm also anticipating MGS4 just as much as you are, and certainly more than GTA IV.

MGS4 is going to be absolutely :::::E - P - I - C:::::

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am

Okay DPM I'll post it up so you can know the details about the hardware bundles etc.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 pm

2 more days!!!
look at the reviews on gametrailers.com and ign.com
ign gave it 10!!!
gametrailers gave it 9.8!!!
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:55 pm

I was playing COD4 today and the guy was talking about how he already has it (torrents.lol). He acted like it was a GREAT game (and he is smart enough to unplug live before playing)
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 pm

yah i heard lots got it that way...
wonder how it leaked..
but yah he is smart that he unpluged live because i have heard of people getting banned when playing GTA 4 online, its not even out why these idiots try to play it online lol
Previous

Return to Xbox 360