360 getting blu ray!

<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Now THAT just may make me take a second look at the console scene... but I'm pretty satisfied on the PC scene.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 16, 2008 3:26 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL

i love how the xbox dude said they would never add bluray to their console because sony owns it, and look now they did.

At the end, sony is the winner

Also PS3 includes that, for xbox i've heard you have to pay around $100 extra.....
not so nice
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 3:34 pm

From all the 360 owners I know they always end up saying that the ps3 sucks etc but also because the bluray disk is so heavy that it screws up the disk tray. I'm like are you going to buy the 360 bluray addon and they are like HELL YEA. I go my point proven lol.

Anyways kind of dumb I think.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 3:51 pm

farquezy wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL

i love how the xbox dude said they would never add bluray to their console because sony owns it, and look now they did.

Also PS3 includes that, for xbox i've heard you have to pay around $100 extra.....
not so nice

360 = $300
PS3 = $400
360+Bluray = $400

Sounds about right.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:01 pm

What does the standard 360 box come with now? That is an awesome machine, but I think I'll wait for the enhanced version that doesn't get the RROD.
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:03 pm

AdventWolf wrote:What does the standard 360 box come with now? That is an awesome machine, but I think I'll wait for the enhanced version that doesn't get the RROD.

Not much...
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:05 pm

roxfox64 wrote:
farquezy wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL

not so nice

360 = $300
PS3 = $400
360+Bluray = $400

Sounds about right.
ps3 comes with built in wireless, xbox 360 doesnt, so tis +$100,a dn 50 for live +$50=$550
Sounds about right :)

dont get me wrong im getting a 360 myself, just wanted to point that out
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm

I'm sure everyone has seen all the different price comparisons between the ps3 and 360, I know I have.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:09 pm

That still doesn't change the fact that the 360 is more fun then ps3 :) I still think 360 is better. PS3 is sooo boring to me, who cares if it has bluray? I still love online play wayyyy more then ps3, plus all my friends have 360's so yea. I see no reason to get a ps3, since the only time I really ever play video games is online. Is there anything that the ps3 has better then the 360? Not anything that appeals to me.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:16 pm

The only thing that grinds my gears is when people say that the ps3 has no gameplay blah blah blah. I mean you have to be some jacka** to say that because of all the games it has. I have found no problems with the ps3 online, but yea xbox live is better maybe? I've never played on it but there are plenty of people to play with on the PSN on CoD4. They are both great systems, I do look forward to getting a 360 at some time, but the PS3 is a nice addition to a living room entertainment center :).

Just to clarify I wasn't pointing this comment at you ace, sometimes people can misunderstand a post.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm

I WILL NOT believe this till i see this advent. I mean we have seen about 5 big time rumors stating the EXACT same info and all of them have been fake. Also, they will no make a 360 with built in Blu-Ray.

As u can see with Sony games, they take a huge download time on big games before you may play them. Blu-Ray movies are just to slow.
Microsoft is trying to down the price of their console (Ex:new chips) to compete with the Wii. We all kno that Wii will win anyway unless Sony or Microsoft make their $$ go down.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:22 pm

I didn't say the gameplay isn't good, I just find the 360 more fun for myself to play because all my friends have 360s and we all play on xbox live. I find it insanely boring to play online without anyone I know. Sure psn might be fun, but I find xbox live significantly more fun, with so many more features I just find it a lot funner. As for offline play, I could care less. But from my experience, xbox live blows psn out of the water. At least for me.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:25 pm

I expect them to do a huge makeover with the Live Experience since Sony did. Now all ur Sony Fanboys....dont go say "they stealin our idea fool."
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm

ace_012 wrote:I didn't say the gameplay isn't good, I just find the 360 more fun for myself to play because all my friends have 360s and we all play on xbox live. I find it insanely boring to play online without anyone I know. Sure psn might be fun, but I find xbox live significantly more fun, with so many more features I just find it a lot funner. As for offline play, I could care less. But from my experience, xbox live blows psn out of the water. At least for me.

lol I just told you that I wasn't pointing my post at you :P I knew somehting would come of it lol.

I have had no slow down problems for blu ray movies so I don't know what you talkin about, and the Wii was terrible imo. And the ps3 games take a long time to download, maybe 40 mins to download and install and already be playing, is it THAT hard to leave the system sit for 45 mins and let it download and stuff? I am in no way a sony fanboy, but it just makes me mad when people flame the ps3 even though their arguments are bogus. And no I wouldn't say MS is stealing the idea, I mean its video games you do what you do to update your system everything is fair game unless its copyrighted. YOU are the one that accused Sony of stealing others ideas.
I posted this with the intent of showing the unlikeliness of the situation, not a battle between PS3s and 306s, they are both fine systems with good features. Leave it at that.

And I don't really think we have any Sony fanboys here, I think we all like the xbox, if anything it would be the other way around.
Next

Return to Xbox 360