Total votes : 14
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:23 am

H3 is the only version I have really played I had it less than a week and I have conquered it on all levels but Legendary. My complaints are as follows:

1. The game is way too short. 8-10 hours straight through per difficulty level.

2. The skulls are about impossible to find (power jumping is a glitch and should kill you) and from what I understand require a strategy guide to attain.

3. The menu is a little confusing especially when it comes to changing the dificulty level.

4. You can modify many aspects of your armor but you can not see what the overall look of it is because you are only shown a limited and angled bust of yourself.

This is all that immediately comes to mind.

Because of the above reasons I feel H3 was rushed and recommend for those that can wait to wait until the cost comes down. The game does not demand $60 USD.
<<

TK421

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:07 pm

que13x wrote:
2. The skulls are about impossible to find (power jumping is a glitch and should kill you) and from what I understand require a strategy guide to attain.

4. You can modify many aspects of your armor but you can not see what the overall look of it is because you are only shown a limited and angled bust of yourself.

The skulls are meant ot be impossible. They were juist easter eggs in Halo 2.

To zoom out on your guys just use the right joystick, you can zoom out and view all angles of the armor ;)
XBOX 360 Gamertag: KMC YOUNGBOY
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:10 am

Thanks for telling me about the right stick TK421.

As for the skulls I am not the type that likes to use strategy guides. I really only want to unlock the extra armor just to see what it looks like. I am guessing the skulls are the key to this.
Anyhow, I have shelfed the game for now so I do not get sick of it. Maybe next year I will pick it up again and hunt for the skulls, if I have time.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:01 pm

I think a couple of the skulls are pretty easy to find. Just have to search the level very very throughly. Look in every crack ;) Or check out youtube on how to get them.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:27 pm

Yea, just go on Google and search like "Skulls in Halo 3" and see what comes up. That will save u $$ instead of getting a guide.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 pm

I have just finished watching a video on you tube on how to get the Grunt Birthday Party Skull on the Crows Nest level, There is no freaking way I would have figured that out on my own. The skulls are tiny, so small that they are easy to miss. I do not have a live gold account so not having the coolest armor is not that serious for me. I just wanted to see what they looked like and I have done that.

I can't wait until Vista is optimized for games so that I can get HALO3 for PC (it is comming just wait) and mod it so that I can make my own armor. I would likely do some sort of Storm Trooper mod. I know it is trite but I like it a lot better than a Power Ranger skin.

Nothing is more embarrassing than some punk wearing the pink ranger skin killing you consistently in Quake3.
<<

Darksleem

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:58 am

que13x wrote:Nothing is more embarrassing than some punk wearing the pink ranger skin killing you consistently in Quake3.

lol nice never happend to me tho =) (then again i wasn't even playing it at my house twas at a friends house cause i dnt own Quake 3).
XBL: Darksleem
PSN: Teh_Sleem
Feel free to add me on either.

<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:55 pm

Alright, I hope this thread is not dead.

I just finished Halo. I think I like 3 better because of the weapons options though I see strong similarities between the two. I started on Halo2 I liked it up till you switched races. (unenthusiastic) Who thought playing as the Elite Arbiter was cool? I guess it is part of the story but I had to call it quits as soon as I got off the drop ship. I might pick it up again but not today. (tomorrow ain't looking too good either)

Anyhow, the graphics are obviously nicer in Halo2 and I really like dual wielding I guess that started back in 94 with a game called "Rise of the Triad" anyhow I like the way it worked in Halo2 & 3. I still do not know if I am yet qualified to judge which game is better.

OH! I think Cortana should of had a makeover for Halo3, "c'mon girl you are a star now get your hair did or something"! Who agrees?
Previous

Return to Xbox 360