<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Halo 3/ Rainbow Six Tourney

How would you guys feel about like a Halo 3 or Rainbow Six tourney? I noticed most of us have either game so yea. How do you feel about it? Play like a FFA game on Halo 3, and whoever wins makes the front page ;P
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:21 pm

Sounds good to me....We need like 2 teams. Since me and Ace are mods i was looking at it like this:

You can choose to either be on mine or Ace's team.
PM us and tell us if u want to be on our team or not.
Whoevers team wins gets on the Homepage. That team can move on and we will make another team up (say Blackzmage wanted to make a team and Ace won the first one. They challenged each other and the 2 leaders made the time and date and Ace won again). If You win twice u get a star beside your name (we will use you brewology name and not your gamertag).

Me and Ace will talk about this and settle it. Get ready to see the first ever Xboxbrew.com Halo 3 war.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:27 pm

damn i dont have halo 3 but i dont like that game n e wayz.

i do have rainbow 6 vegas but never played online with it im really busy with nba live 08 im in the top 1000 :D only 4 days of playing
Need help with emu's, Roms And Homebrew give me a pm or a post
Psp #1 3.52M33-4, Psp #2 3.52M33-4, Psp #3 1.5
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:43 pm

And....I don't have rainbow six, but only Halo 3 lol. I guess we can do one of the other weekly.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:08 am

I'm in...provided my live account works properly...it seems xbox live is having some difficulties for people lately.

I'm on Ace's team by the way :D

It would be cool if we could have a nice size tournament with 6-8 teams but eh maybe in the future when this grows on people.

So is this gonna be a best of 5 thing? or best of 7?
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:24 am

Well I have both so yea we can do like one after the other. I was thinking if we have enough people we could do teams but if we don't say like 5 people in all or something small we could just do a slayer match. If it's teams and doesn't last long best of 7 would be ideal. But that's if it doesn't last long. Also I heard that the servers for Halo 3 are acting up because there trying to add the new maps to playlists, and leave the servers on at the same time. Me and pinkabyss were playing double team last night and after about 12:30am EST it was actually finding matches pretty quick, and live seems to be working ALOT better this morning. I can actually use my computer w/o being kicked off live. But we are taking up ideas so give me what you guys think.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:37 am

newpspdude wrote:damn i dont have halo 3 but i dont like that game n e wayz.

i do have rainbow 6 vegas but never played online with it im really busy with nba live 08 im in the top 1000 :D only 4 days of playing

Do you have the actual current rosters on your game? You can probably update it on your 360. I thought you could on PS2 too, I did on NBA Live 07 but it won't work for 08. I got 08 for Christmas but the rosters are terrible they are missing all sorts of people and trades. I got NBA 2k8 instead.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:18 pm

Actually its the whole live service thats having problems...if you check xbox.com/support it shows the status. But yeah i found that live was working pretty good last night for me too. I'm thinking it might be problems with their bandwidth for their servers seeing as how during prime time is when its usually acting up.

Xbox LIVE Service Status
Status: Users may experience intermittent issues with login, account recovery, matchmaking, and statistics. We are aware of the issue and are actively working towards a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I'm just hoping that they reimburse us for the days that we've lost on our subscription because of these problems.

Anyways, I find doing team matches more fun than just free for all. Maybe we can do both a normal slayer and a team slayer tournament. 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc however many people sign up. I dont even mind going handicapped like a 2v3 type thing if thats all we have.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:47 pm

The only problem i see with this is finding enough people at a certain time of day. I mean say you get 5 on 5 at 9:30 EST in the morning. But 3 of those people live on the East coast and 2 of those people on that team are on the West coast. Then...the other team has more issues with the time zone. If everyone is serious about this we all can add each other on Live and have a "chat" about it then.

Once again: mine is bkfraiders7. Add me and send me a message saying who u are (sorry Newspspdude. lol)

Oh...and Slick: i didnt mean pick me or Ace. It was more of an example. Ace would own me at Halo 3.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:24 am

Im usually up at weird times...so im good for pretty much any time. But yeah everyone who's willing to participate post their "hours of operation" for this little tournament so that Ace and BK could put this together.

Staxx's hours of availability - Saturdays/Sundays.

I'm gonna go start a thread over on pspbrew linking them to here so that we might be able to gain some more participants.
Last edited by staxx on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:29 am

Alright well now that school is starting I should be operable about 3:30pm EST- 9pm EST on monday, tuesday, and thursday. Saturday should be good to go most of any time that day. But more then likely Sunday, Wednesday or Friday is a no go. Just to be on the safe side those are the days I SHOULD be able to organize it and everything.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:01 pm

well as you may know i live in alaska so i should be 1 hour behind california. i could play rainbow 6 vegas but now halo 3. and yeah nba live 08 updates the rosters
Need help with emu's, Roms And Homebrew give me a pm or a post
Psp #1 3.52M33-4, Psp #2 3.52M33-4, Psp #3 1.5

Return to Xbox 360