BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:05 am

Problems Problems Problems!

Problems with Xbox Live? Problems with Brewolgy?
Talk about it here and see what others think.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Xbox live has be horrible around after Christmas. Then I thought they finally got it fixed...but nope. Now it is broke again.
1.) I unlocked the Security Shoulders in Halo 3, and then as I was playing I joined my friends game, checked my service record and it has taken my shoulders away. Now it says the Security Shoulders are locked.

2.) My friend came over, used Recover Gamertag on my xbox so he could play using his, went back to his house and tried to use Recover Gamertag so he could put it back on his xbox. Well he tried and I'm not sure of the details but now its messed up, and whenever I tried to logon using it on my xbox, it kept saying like the information is incorrect. So now we have to figure out how to fix it so we can play.

If anyone has solutions to #2 please help. Thanks.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm

I know this sounds stupid.....but right now i would say the best thing to do is call the xbox help center. Even tho they probably are out of the country and u can not understand them.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:20 pm

try logging onto the xbox website and seeing if his gamertag still shows up. If it does then its still safe and you should just wait it out...if not then yeah contact xbox and see if they have a solution
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:36 pm

Yea it let me logon to the xboxlive.com website, and well yea you know the deal. It's safe, but i talked to a dude on Halo 3 and it actually happens to him a lot. He said usually its like you lag out while in the process of recovering the account, so then usually he just waits until it lets him recover it. Said it shouldn't be long, max is a couple days. So I guess we will just keep trying. Thanks for the help though.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.

Return to Xbox 360