guitar hero three

<<

rahtutt

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:27 pm

guitar hero three

hey what do you guys think about Guitar Hero three? I like the game but I think it shouldve had more songs well let me know what you think
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I played it briefly on my cousins wii...first time i ever played something from the guitar hero series but i liked it. I agree they should have more songs tho, their next release it would be cool if they let you upload your own music and then you could play to that sorta like how the dance revolution lets you upload your own music to dance to.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:42 pm

They should have an upload ability.....But they do offer more songs through download on xbox live.

Also, I think 3 is harder then 1 or 2 on any level.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

Collin922

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:59 pm

I think it is a excellent game, i have beat it on all diffaculties and i agreethere could be more songs, but there are 3 packs oyu can downlaod off the marketplace for 500microsoft points each, n they inclde 3 or four songs, oyu can also downlaod the battle boss pack, halo theme, and my personal favorite We Three Kings, and also once you rack up enough points in the caraerr mode you can purchase songs including "in the belly of a shark, "through the fire and flames", impulse, prayer of the refuge and many more, and dont forget you can always go back and play recentyl beaten songs for the fun of it or to get better, and im sure they will come out wiht more downloadedable tracks you can purchase or for free, so odnt worry just give ti some time, and in my opinion i think 3 is betetr than 2 or one

The Dark Carnival[TDC] Gamebattles : Almost MLG

Return to Xbox 360