<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Rainbow 6 Vegas

I rented this game from a local video store, haven't played it much but it's pretty good. Played a bit of online and it wasn't my thing. It annoys me how many of the achievements are online, I prefer games where they have maybe 2/3 of the achievemtns to be from the storyline/multiplayer and then 1/3 online.
Anyways.
Anyone else played it/finished it? And how does it compare to number 2? I also read somewhere that it's the best tactical shooter for the 360.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 am

Meh it's glitchy but also imo somewhat fun online. I sold it though once I got number 2. I should've kept it but I needed the money for battlefield: BC. I think I got like half way through the story. I do agree though, I don't like the games that have like most of the achievements online. Halo 3 is really only good for online play and it was more balanced then RSV.

I think number 2 is better though. Less glitches, better tactical online play since no one is running around without no armor on, and I actually got to the last chapter on 2. Maybe it's a really good "tactical" shooter, but besides that I know some much better games on 360 then RSV.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:23 am

I tried the online again and it was extremely confusing. I got my a$$ kicked. Didn't know what I was doing. Tried to be tactical but everyone just knew where I was and killed me in 2 hits.

Return to Xbox 360