Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How do i put Save Games on my X360

<<

Corson59

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:26 pm

How do i put Save Games on my X360

I have a hard drive and a memory unit but do i have to nuy anything and if i do how much would it cost?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:00 pm

I moved this to game saves.
Check out this tutorial for the hard drive method:
http://xbox.brewology.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=357
Its the same as a profile except you need to sign the game save. In order to do that you either need to use a web based utility on several different game save websites or buy a transfer kit for I think around $30 USD.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Corson59

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:01 pm

How much would that be in Canadian money lol
<<

maxcreigs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:32 am

xbox 360 game saves aren't able to be transferred between gamer tags you would have to migrate your account to their xbox hard drive but they still wouldn't be able to use the game save with their gamer tag because it's locked to your own gamer tag, and you would have to migrate your account back to your own xbox to play at home so it's not worth the time.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Sorry I never saw this, but at the time of the writing it was very possible. Of course that was 2 years ago maxcreigs, your pretty late :p

But it is fairly easy to just remove the con flags and resign a gamesave to your gamertag using a con signer & those other cool hash checker doo dads you can download from xbins. That's of course how I play games on my banned xbox and then transfer my account (with the achievements) back to my unbanned console.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

heronfisher

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Re: How do i put Save Games on my X360

Corson59 wrote:I have a hard drive and a memory unit but do i have to nuy anything and if i do how much would it cost?

First of all in order to save gaming progress, you need to be on the game that you want to save in order to save the gaming progress in which you are playing at the time. Every game functions differently, and they all run a program so that it will open your dashboard menu during the game and ask you which device you will be saving your gaming progress to. If this asks you this automatically, it is attempting to do autosaves for you, which automaticallly saves your game progress through out checkpoints and the game. To save the game by yourself while you are in the game, just simply pause the game, and it will most likely have a save option, go to the save game option on the game menu and hit the save option

For this message the author heronfisher has received thanks:
pymousywosy
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

Guys, this is 2 years old. Please read the last post in a thread, and the timestamp in the bottom left of the post before posting next time. Thanks.

Return to Xbox 360