<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 am

Gears of War 2 Multiplayer!

Im sorry but the "Deathmatch" (Or Execution) mode f**k blows. The Horde, mode is awesome! but everytime i go to play the Multiplayer mode ie, Annex, Execution, etc, i always find myself getting pissed off because it's sh*t... 98% of the people who play the multiplayer are either lagg-switching, cord-pulling, or doing something else because the first time i played it, i lost 36 rounds in a row.. I would totally f**k own the guy and he justs ignore it.

I'm sorry but if you like the gears of war 2 multiplayer (that isnt horde).. idk, It's just terrible.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 am

If You Dont like To Be Lag Switched Lag Switch Back Heres A Tut on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gE-ihY_EG0
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm

cant lag switch anymore just stop sucking and play more you will get better hit me up ill show ya TipsyHorse
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Skelator03 wrote:cant lag switch anymore just stop sucking and play more you will get better hit me up ill show ya TipsyHorse

lol?
Honestly, even if i did suck at that game theres NO WAY in hell id lose 20 rounds ina row.. im sorry i dont suck that bad, theres obviously some 3rd party support goin on lol

Return to Xbox 360