ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Sarah Palin

irishdragon85 wrote:
ace wrote:As a person based off her show? I think shes cool. And her daughter is pretty dern hot. So yea, I like her and her family from what I've seen, not sure about her political standpoints though.

i have never seen her show just TV spots for it and i can truthfully say that if she tired pulling the supposed "hunting" stuff she pulled on the TV spots down here shed not only get ripped a new one shed also get her license pulled. yes in Alabama they can pull your hunting license and ban you from legal hunting on state owned land.

How do you know she was hunting on state owned land? And you can get your license taken away here as well if you get caught hunting on state/park owned land. Alabama isn't special.

And crait, I don't care how many "pro-palinisms" there are on HER SHOW. It's her own family members talking about her on her own show, your an idiot if you think they would talk about her bad after watching them enjoy spending so much time together.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am

I know they wouldn't talk bad about her but this show is set up to be a reality TV show and all it is is one big campaign ad.
Do you think people have to be emotionally strong to go fishing? No way. Maybe a little patient, but this shows how staged everything is. It's not her family saying good things about her because they are reading a script. Jersey Shore is more realistic than this.

irishdragon85 wrote:am i the only one that thinks she is a blight on this country and she needs to be purged? i have never been a fan of hers and she is just trying to cash in i her so called "celebrity," she's just like Paris Hilton, Famous for doing nothing.

Like Kate Gosselin or whatever. She had one show and now she's all over the news. Dancing with the stars? Who cares who she dates? I know I don't. Speaking of her, do you guys know who's going to be the next guest on Sarah Palin's show?
Kate Gosselin! :O Why? What connection do they have besides both being good-for-nothing? Oh, Sarah's daughter was on Dancing With The Stars, too. Hmph. That makes perfect sense.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 am

ace wrote:
irishdragon85 wrote:i have never seen her show just TV spots for it and i can truthfully say that if she tired pulling the supposed "hunting" stuff she pulled on the TV spots down here shed not only get ripped a new one shed also get her license pulled. yes in Alabama they can pull your hunting license and ban you from legal hunting on state owned land.

How do you know she was hunting on state owned land? And you can get your license taken away here as well if you get caught hunting on state/park owned land. Alabama isn't special.

And crait, I don't care how many "pro-palinisms" there are on HER SHOW. It's her own family members talking about her on her own show, your an idiot if you think they would talk about her bad after watching them enjoy spending so much time together.

the reason i know she was on state owned land is because on the TV spots if you look off to the far right while her and her dad are walking you can clearly see a game warden (which according to federal law they aren't allowed to show up on privately owned land) and i don't know about other states i only know about Alabama seeing as it's where i live and hunt and fish. :P
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Actually I'm not entirely too sure of the game & wildlife laws in Alaska, and just for the sake of discussion I'd rather not read the handbook on it lol, but a game warden here can conduct certain searches without a warrant. They have a lot of similar responsibilities as law enforcement and similar power too. Also even if it was private land (which they can still show up on for certain searches without a warrant, and it is still illegal to shoot certain game even if it is on private land) the owners can have game warden patrol the land especially if it is specifically for hunting. To be completely sure though you'd have to know what "county" she was in and read up the regulations for that section to know whether it would be possible for a game warden to be there. I wouldn't say that is a very strong argument that she was on state owned land ;)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm

ace wrote:Actually I'm not entirely too sure of the game & wildlife laws in Alaska, and just for the sake of discussion I'd rather not read the handbook on it lol, but a game warden here can conduct certain searches without a warrant. They have a lot of similar responsibilities as law enforcement and similar power too. Also even if it was private land (which they can still show up on for certain searches without a warrant, and it is still illegal to shoot certain game even if it is on private land) the owners can have game warden patrol the land especially if it is specifically for hunting. To be completely sure though you'd have to know what "county" she was in and read up the regulations for that section to know whether it would be possible for a game warden to be there. I wouldn't say that is a very strong argument that she was on state owned land ;)

it must be different here then cause i've taken the warden exam here didn't pass but i took it and that was one of the questions on there. they can show up upon the request of the land owner though. :) and i'll admit that i could be wrong about where she was at either way i still don't like her. :P
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:23 am

You guys know in Texas that if someone is on your land, you can legally shoot and kill them?
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 am

same here. down here you can shoot and kill trespassers and idk what the def is for trespassing in Texas in Alabama it is defined as, "Someone on your personal property that you do not know and/or do not want there."
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:44 pm

In Canada (BC at least), you are allowed one shot, but no more. If you miss, it gets passed as the "Tough sh*t" rule.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Diehard335 wrote:In Canada (BC at least), you are allowed one shot, but no more. If you miss, it gets passed as the "Tough sh*t" rule.

That's why you own a few throwaways.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 am

You know for a women I generally despise I have to give Palin SOME credit. She is making a ton of money off a.... mediocre at best political career. So she cant be THAT dumb.

That said I want to bang her. I do. I want to bang Sarah Palin. Not out of any mutual respect though. I dont know why I find her so damn attractive.
"Life isn't about changing the world. Its about doing your best to leave it the way it is and respecting the wills of others. and believing in your own." - Big Boss
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:06 pm

:O What the...... heck...

You know, if you look online, there are look-a-likes that have movies out.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 pm

heh yea I saw that. then I saw it again sped up with that benny hill song synced up with it.
"Life isn't about changing the world. Its about doing your best to leave it the way it is and respecting the wills of others. and believing in your own." - Big Boss

For this message the author light_alistor has received thanks:
crait
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Haha! You crack me up! XD
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Haha, this kind of sh*t is what keeps me coming back.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Hmmm sarah palin? well I would like to be "nailin Palin" :mrgreen: lol shes hott and so is her daughter. I would nail em' both at the same time. =P as for her being an amazing lady in politics? yeah she is good a bush....lol
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat