<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 am

Re: Your Future

oh how to answer this? i've wanted to be many different things at different points in my life the ones i keep coming back to though are a cop (yeah that'll never happen long story and no it doesn't involve a criminal record :P) or an anthropologist (once again it'll never happen i had to drop out of college for personal reasons and with the way my life is right now i won' be able to go back). my dream right now though is to own my own comic book/card shop where i live. there's a big community for Anime, Manga, Comic Books and MTG here but the closest store for anything like that is almost an hour away.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am

How old are you? You can probably get a good loan for something like that since those kinds of places, that I've seen, do very well.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Nice, irish! We have the same aspiration of owning a gaming store. I can't say I've ever really "wanted" to be a cop, though I've thought about it. I like the idea of killing cops in video games too much for that though.

In fact, come next June, I just might be able to enter a partnership and be a part-owner of a gaming store. How rad is that?!

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:In fact, come next June, I just might be able to enter a partnership and be a part-owner of a gaming store. How rad is that?!

-DarkPacMan77-

Pretty rad if youd give me some unbelievable discount on a PS3 with all this homebrew going on.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 pm

i'm 25 crait and i can't get a loan my credit is shot i wound up having some roommates back in the day and they helped me screw it up. (mainly buying stuff for them that they said they'd pay me back for but never did and then with my current unemployment status it's not gonna be happening anytime soon)
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 am

Well tbh I don't really have a "dream job" yet but im dual majoring in electrical & computer engineering so really so far any job in that field! I'd really like to get a job with the NSA though and plan on applying for the summer internships, that's about the only government job I can think of that I'd want.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am

My job at the game store is far from a "Dream Job". My dream job is not a job at all, it's "jobless"... or as I like to say, freedom. But I have a nice job, I think. The potential business opportunities I have as a result of this job have had really got me thinking about the future more.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

ToxicK

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:28 am

TheTyler0013 wrote:Well i want an IT degree, and a hott girl thats a nerd like me, and just have a comfo :) rtable life

Maybe you should try dating sites?
<<

Heridan

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:16 am

Well, do you really want a real romantic relationship? I am sure that you will find this information about the best dating sites for nerds interesting. Yes, you heard right! It really helps a lot to find close people by the level of development. It was a really fantastic experience for me, because when I came home from work, I immediately went online and wrote messages on love topics.
Previous

Return to General Chat