Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

RDR Save Files

<<

agentkb

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am

RDR Save Files

Everytime I try to load any save files for Red Dead Redemption, that I have found online fo, it tells me it can not load because it was made by another user. I have completed the game and my save file got deleted thanks to my awesome daughter, I just want to get all the outfits without doing it all over. Anyone have any ideas on why it's doing this?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: RDR Save Files

Most games have the saves locked. In order for for you to be able to unlock gamesaves and use them on other ps3's you need to have CFW and use a program called ps3saveunlocker. Will provide more information if you have CFW on your ps3.
ImageImage
<<

Rocky44

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: RDR Save Files

wow i have such a similar situation i got im pretty sure around 85% complete for ps3 story mode, after the shootout which was epic at the mcfarlin ranch barn and the revenge ending. new games came out and i bought a new ps3. i formatted my orig. for my lil brother to have a ps3 not thinking i wouldnt beable to just start back up someday and go where i left off but boy was i wrong and seriously almost in tears. i tried to figure out a way to reload it on the orig. ps3 but not possible. then i just tried the game save from this site and it wiped out the save that i had restarted which i was a few hours in. I have all my trophies still from my orig play through but i am very dissapointed that i cannot seem to find a way to just play on at the end of the game it seems to be impossible. anyone please help this was the game that got me back into gaming. today i play several hrs daily and am currently looking into vg design. please help with ideas

Return to PlayStation 3