Mixing pop music

<<

woffoukigritoi9626

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:14 am

Mixing pop music

Pop music is a genre that has been around for decades. But how to mix it properly, I still don't understand, help me understand
<<

Chubakazubaka

Young Brewer

Post Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:21 am

Re: Mixing pop music

You might think that maybe having a sound engineer work for days and weeks on one song might make the track somehow better or the mix better. Mixing one song usually takes at least 4 hours, and it can take several days. The more complex the project, the longer the time. However, to an experienced mixing engineer, 1 working day, when using multiband compressor plugins and should be enough to mix even a large project. For example, the guys at https://majormixing.com/top-10-best-multiband-compressor-plugins-for-mixing-and-mastering/, easily meet the promised deadline.
<<

alikprohor

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:10 am

Mixing is about creation. Bringing the groove to perfection is like working with a perfect work of art, which is a whole, seamlessly combined into a single whole, where all the parts are completely intertwined and in harmony with each other. And to guarantee the exact timing unfortunately as I think is just not possible.
<<

davidklayer

Young Brewer

Post Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:20 pm

Dzwoneknatelefon is a website that offers free ringtones for mobile phones. With a wide variety of ringtones to choose from, you can find the perfect tone for your phone. Whether you're looking for a fun, quirky tone or a more serious one, Dzwoneknatelefon has something for everyone.

What's more, our ringtones are high quality and compatible with all major phone carriers. So no matter what kind of phone you have, you can enjoy our great selection of ringtones. And best of all, our ringtones are completely free!

So don't wait any longer, visit Dzwoneknatelefon today and find the perfect ringtones for you.
<<

Dafur

Post Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm

By the way, who knows where to find music festivals or art projects?
<<

Mraks

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:46 pm

Dafur wrote:By the way, who knows where to find music festivals or art projects?

I can definitely say with absolute certainty that the mixing of genres of music is changing things a lot right now. And in general, you have to study art comprehensively. It helped me a lot that I found here art event tickets and now I can choose the one that suits me at any time. I often go to different music festivals now. I hope that it will be useful for you too to learn more about it.
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:02 am

Pop music doesn't restrict musicians with boundaries. So, you are open to being creative and producing various music. If we talk about mixing pop music then you can make the edits, remove background music, use automation and much more. You can definitely find quality guides on YouTube about mixing pop music.

However, if you want to experience one of the best pop music events then you should attend any of these https://concerts50.com/artists/mj-live-tour-dates-usa Mj Live concerts. In these shows, Jalles Franca is going to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. Indeed, Michael Jackson is considered the king of pop and you will learn a lot from these concerts. Especially, if you are in Las Vegas, you shouldn't miss these concerts. =D>

By the way, Jalles Franca is also good at rock, rhythm and blues with pop music. Best of Luck!

<<

Rnisbet

Post Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:50 pm

Ig-downloader is a fast android application to save photos, videos, and reels from Instagram. Ig-downloader assists you with saving Instagram photos and videos also Instagram reels to your Android base mobile or tablet devices. Get more information https://www.blurb.com/user/Sfroster?profile_preview=true
<<

diwibi

Young Brewer

Post Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:10 am

Oh, it's so interesting!

Return to General Chat