<<

alikprohor

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:34 am

Please help me, what should I do?

Please help me, what should I do? 
My new device does not support the new version of Android. I'm thinking of maybe downloading an installer file and installing it myself? Interested to hear your opinion.
<<

woffoukigritoi9626

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:18 am

Re: Please help me, what should I do?

Yes, I completely agree with you. Just download another version or an updated file from any file-sharing site. For example, you can try to search for the file you need through this website. I used to do everything through Google Play, but then I realized it's not the solution I'm looking for. A lot through Google Play is paid, while you can easily and easily find quite a number of applications on the web for absolutely free.
<<

alikprohor

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:28 am

Thank you and you are correct. I contacted Consumer Cellular and they confirmed that Android Auto will not work on the phone. I'm back in favor of their second cheapest smartphone from Motorola. I only use my cell phone in the car, so there's no point in having a phone that doesn't do it properly. Thanks again.
<<

ofrad

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:20 am

great info. Thank you for that. By the way, I also had some problems with android. So, thanks to the article How to Stop & Prevent Redirects on Android more , I was able to solve my problem. These instructions explain in detail how to turn off call forwarding on Android

Return to General Chat